Before to organize an event, you must to have clear about the message you want to convey, depending on whether you want to make a communication of a new product or service, a showroom, a deal with clients, etc.
Once the message, you can play with other factors to create a good experience for the viewer to be clear.
– To know what customers or listeners want, and know their needs.
– Notice that the day chosen for the event does not coincide with other events such as fairs and major exhibitions.
– Try that the selected day is not a Friday as it could happen that the audience did not come from and so do not abuse the free time of the workers.
– Choose a location consistent with the message that you want to convey, as the decor. As a place of easy access and good connections to facilitate the arrival to customers.
– Prepare a small snack for customers, according to the message you want to convey.
– Prepare the event well in advance so they can not unforeseen.
– Have a plan B for possible failures or contingencies.
– Make invitations through social networks, so they can reach a greater number of viewers.
From Networkia we want to communicate that if someone wants to organize an event in our business centers of Madrid and Barcelona, we have all kinds of perfect rooms for meetings and events for up to 50 people.
You can have all amenities like WIFI in rooms, fiber optic A / C rooms with projector, audio, flipchart, whiteboard, plasma screen, lectern, natural light, water and coffee service and catering.
For more information about the meeting rooms available you can contact us by calling 902 90 19 19 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Published in La Vanguardia on 01/19/2016.
For further information on the news click here.