Coworking is a trend that consists of sharing the workspace with other professionals even if they do not belong to the same company, nor carry out similar or complementary tasks.
NETWORKIA Business Center in its 4 business centers located in Madrid and Barcelona offers to entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs work spaces clearly oriented to be shared by different professionals with all the services included.
We have initially launched two modes of coworking, Junior and Executive which consist of the following:
• Internet fiber optic + WIFI
• Telephone + line (consumption not included)
• Work furniture: table, chair, buk and file cabinet
• Pick-up and mail-order service
• 24 hour access
• Consumption of light, air conditioning and heating
• 5 meeting room hours per month
• The same features as COWORKING JUNIOR
• Personalized telephone attention with the name of your company from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
• Call notification and notification according to customer’s instructions, billed according to tariff
Coworking not only provides a common workplace, but by sharing space and time with other entrepreneurs, many synergies between projects can arise.