1.- Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for processing the data collected through the website, www.networkia.es (hereinafter, the “Website”) is NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER SL, provided with CIF B-65717456, domiciled at Sant Cugat del Vallés, Avinguda Corts Catalanes nº8.
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. For what purpose will we treat your personal data? We will treat your personal data, collected through the Website with the following purposes:
1. a) In the case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
2. b) Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
3. c) Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website and the Digital Marketing sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these registers are of obligatory completion, being impossible to realize the expressed purposes if those data are not provided.
2.2. How long are the personal data collected retained? The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities could arise for the services rendered.
3.- Legitimation: The treatment of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. a) The request for information and / or the hiring of services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In case you do not give us your information or do it in a wrong or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, being impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of the services.
By providing any type of personal information to the Web, all users, understand and unequivocally give their consent for the collection and processing of such information for the purposes described below:
• Communicate: We will respond to your comments and questions through our website, both online and by registering your request as a conference. This means includes calling you by telephone or communicating with you via e-mail.
• Direct marketing and promotion. This service aims to provide you with the information previously requested by you online or provide general information about the services offered. When we request Personal Data for marketing and promotions, however, we generally offer the possibility that you choose the use you want to be given to your Personal Data.
• Personnel Selection (Recruitment). If you send us a job application online, your personal or curricular data will be used for this purpose, which includes contacting you via e-mail, telephone or regular mail. In some cases it may be necessary to register on our website and keep your data updated. Whenever you do not tell us otherwise NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER S.L will keep your Personal and Curricular Data in files of your property to be considered for future job offers.
• Suppliers (Partners). The NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER S.L website allows its external suppliers to register in order to provide products and services. These Personal Data will be used to establish or carry out a transaction with the supplier and for other procedures related to such purposes.
• Website maintenance and satisfaction surveys. Your Personal Data and opinions will be used in order to maintain and improve our Website. Likewise, your Personal Data may be used in conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
Compilation of statistical sets referring to the use of the Web.
4.- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER S.L, except legal obligation.
How to order Due to treatment, we have contracted service providers, who have committed themselves to comply with the applicable regulatory provisions regarding data protection, when they are hired.
Occasionally, to users who are subscribed to our newsletter and also registered on Facebook, we will offer them promotional content through the aforementioned social network.
5.- Rights: As interested that you have provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation on whether the responsible NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER SL is treating your personal data, and specifically you are empowered to exercise the following rights that the regulations in matter of data protection recognizes you, according to the provisions of the same:
• Right to ACCESS to your personal data
• Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
• Right to request their SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• In certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise such rights by directing a communication to the postal address and / or email address that is stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data. ”
In addition, if any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
It is possible that NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER S.L collects information through its Web pages using cookies and cliktrails. All the information collected by these means will be anonymous, aggregated and exclusively used to develop and find out the origin of the traffic and the volume of use of our Web. Sometimes cookies are used to assist you in finding appropriate information and to guide your visit according to your preferences. For example, a cookie can be used to remind you of your login information if you choose the “Remember” option at the time of establishing such information. If you do not wish to receive cookies from our Websites, you can tell your browser to reject them or to indicate it each time you receive one, so that you can reject it at the moment. However, rejecting cookies may prevent you from accessing some parts of the Website.