Having a furnished office with practically everything included in our business center in Barcelona, Paseo de Gracia becomes a reality at your fingertips.
All the offices of the business center have natural light. On the other hand, the ceiling of more than four meters and the moldings in most equipped offices transmit an unparalleled corporate image for your business.
Encourage yourself to compare what it means to rent a conventional office versus hiring an office in our business center and you will see the significant savings in costs when you are staying in one of our business centers in Barcelona.
Our equipped office service includes:
- Reception of documentation, visits – 11 hours a day (from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. from monday to thursday and from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on fridays )
- Access to the business center by personal and non-transferable card 24×7
- Consumption of water and electricity of offices and common areas
- Cleaning and maintenance of offices and common areas of the business center
- Access control, concierge, surveillance and security 24 h, 365 days a year
- Furniture: table, buck, wardrobe, office chair
- Fixed telephone line already contracted plus one telephone equipment every two workstations
- 4 hours of free monthly meeting rooms (up to 6 pax), not accumulative. To choose between the 13 board rooms available with capacity for 6 pax in 3 cities (Barcelona, Madrid and Alcobendas)
- Use and enjoy our wonderful common areas:
- Coffee corner
- Large panoramic terrace overlooking Paseo de Gracia and exclusive Diputación street for clients of our business centers
- Up to three waiting rooms specially decorated to give them a singular character (Chester, Library and Divan)
- Office-equipped dining room (refrigerator, microwave, tables etc.) with direct access to the terrace
- Nespresso © , vending area and daily newspaper
- Multifunction access code: printer, photocopier, scanner, fax
- High-speed, redundant symmetric fiber optic Internet access through Colt Telecom